I think i should spend a few words on my beloved Rimmel lipsticks! :-)
I use Rimmel forever and i really like it. In my opinion some items they make are better, some are less good, but i always think that all makeup brands simply specialize in certain products while the rest of the products are more or less just average.
What i find really impressive about Rimmel are their lipsticks and concealers. These are Rimmel products i will always use because i just find them great.
This is a review on 3 Rimmel lipsticks:
- Nude Pink (206)
- Dare (138)
- Be Bold (120)
- Nude Pink and Dare:
soft and moisturizing lipsticks.
Nude Pink is my must-have shade. I buy it for ages and no matter i tried to find alternative with the similar color (and i don't even know why i was looking for the alternative ;-), i actually never managed to find such beautiful pearly pale lipstick as it is Nude Pink. I wear it alone or combine it with other lipsticks.
Dare is pearly color between dark red and dark rose, absolutely fantastic color. :-)
On the photos below: left Nude Pink, righ Dare
- Be Bold:
very tinted red lipstick, perfect to achieve "femme fatale" effect! ;-)
My rating (scale 1-5, 1 - the worst, 5 - the best)
* quality: 5
* packaging: 4 (i would just prefer better quality plastc package, since Nude Pink lid broke in my pocket)
* how long does it stay on the skin: 4
* would i buy it again: yes
* overall: 5 - not expensive, great quality, big choice of the shades, easy to find
* where to buy: Rimmel - i can imagine it's almost everywhere! ;-)
What are your fav Rimmel lipsticks? :-)